In This Section

Representing Injured Union Workers in Iowa and Nebraska

Union workers perform jobs that are vital to our economy. Many of the jobs are physically and mentally taxing, and some of them are quite dangerous. When a union worker suffers an on-the-job injury, there are some special considerations that a lawyer must understand in order to help the worker obtain workers' comp benefits.

At the Law Offices of Gallner & Pattermann, P.C., we have the skill and the experience needed to help union workers recover compensation after a workplace accident. Our founding attorney, Laura Pattermann, has more than 20 years of experience in workers' comp cases, including many involving union workers. Using his knowledge, we are able to successfully recover the benefits that our clients need and deserve.

For skilled union worker injury representation in Council Bluffs and Omaha, call Law Offices of Gallner & Pattermann, P.C., at 402-403-3092 or toll free 888-730-9836. You can also contact our law firm online.

Representation for All Injured Union Members

Our firm is equipped to work with union members from all trades and professions who need workers' compensation. Our clients include:

  • Iron workers
  • Mill workers
  • Pipe fitters
  • Steam fitters
  • Laborers
  • Electrical workers
  • Hospital workers
  • Teachers
  • State employees

In some instances, a union worker may be able to file a third-party personal injury lawsuit following an accident. If the worker's injuries were caused by someone other than the employer or a co-worker, these types of lawsuits are often the best way to secure full and fair compensation, above and beyond what workers' comp would provide. Our firm will investigate your case and uncover all the facts to determine if this course of action is available to you.

Contact an Omaha Workers' Compensation Benefit Lawyer for a Free Consultation

Our law firm has a long record of success obtaining benefits for injured workers. To arrange a free initial consultation with a skilled Iowa workers' compensation lawyer, call 402-403-3092 to toll free 888-730-9836. You can also contact our Council Bluffs law firm online.