Council Bluffs Workplace Injury Attorney
Filing for Workers’ Comp in Iowa & Nebraska
Workers' compensation insurance covers employees who were injured in workplace accidents and those who developed work-related illnesses or conditions.
If your job caused or contributed to a medical condition that prevents you from working, you should contact workers' compensation attorney Laura L. Pattermann at Law Offices of Gallner & Pattermann, P.C., in Council Bluffs, Iowa. She has been representing injured workers since 1994.
Our law firm represents clients who have sustained a wide range of workplace injuries, including:
- Repetitive motion injuries, such as carpal tunnel syndrome and tendinitis from performing the same motion repeatedly. We often see people with overuse injuries from repeated lifting or spending long hours keyboarding.
- Occupational exposure to toxins, from asbestos to cancer-causing chemicals. These diseases can take decades to develop. But if your condition was caused by work-related exposure, workers' compensation should cover your medical care.
- Aggravation of pre-existing conditions to the point where you can no longer perform the duties of your job.
- Meatpacking injuries, from injuries caused by repetitive motion, such as those involving lacerations
- Respiratory injuries, including asthma, asthmatic bronchitis, reactive airwaves disease (RAD), asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, and other pulmonary conditions and lung diseases.
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD), also known as complex regional pain syndrome.
- Neck and back injuries, from whiplash to herniated discs to spinal cord injuries.
- Psychological injuries, mental health issues that stemmed from a work-related injury.
- Closed head injuries, such as traumatic brain injuries and post-concussion syndrome.
- Hip injuries, pain and discomfort from wear and tear in the hip joint can result in the need for serious medical intervention, such as hip replacement surgery.
- Other injuries, such as shoulder injuries, rotator cuff injuries, fusions, joint problems, amputations, as well as secondary problems such as peripheral nerve injuries.
Our workers' compensation lawyer works with respected medical experts to document the nature and extent of your injuries — even hard-to-prove injuries and conditions that do not always appear on X-rays or MRIs.
Schedule your free consultation with our capable workers’ comp lawyer by calling (712) 481-9066 today.
Service to Injured Workers
As a member of the Iowa Association of Workers' Compensation Attorneys, Laura Pattermann has devoted her practice to representing injured workers.
Dedicated to Being Available
Our team is committed to being available to our clients, including by answering phones and returning calls promptly.
We believe that each client is entitled to work directly with the legal team they hired and do not deserve to be treated like a case number.
Only Represent the Injured
Our attorneys are licensed to practice in Iowa and Nebraska and are committed to helping the injured receive compensation in both states.
Our team boasts more than 100 years of combined experience in the fields of workers' compensation and personal injury law.
Insurance Industry Insight
Our team is comprised of former insurance defense lawyers, who now leverage their unique insight on behalf of the injured.